- Service Agreement is valid, and services are rendered, only after payment has been received.
- All amounts are non-refundable.
- Any hours that are not used during the alloted period are forfeited. Unused hours do not carry over to the next period.
Priority Scheduling, Response Times, and 24 Hour On-Call Support
- All Service Agreements entitle clients to a response time of 24 business hours or less.
- Services are available to clients during business hours, which are , except for holidays and for plans that provide 24 hour on-call support.
- Priority Scheduling is first-come, first-serve for clients that have Service Agreements.
Last Updated 2016-02-08